Antonio Rigozzi, Marjolaine Viret, and Emily Wisnosky:
- ‘Switzerland Anti-Doping Reports’, International Sports Law Review (published quarterly since Spring 2015)
- ‘Breaking down the process for determining a basic sanction under the 2015 World Anti-Doping Code’, International Sports Law Journal, 2 June 2015. (co-author: Ulrich Haas) Download HERE
- ‘Neuerungen im Welt Anti-Doping Code 2015’, Causa Sport, vol. 4 2014. (co-authors)
- ‘A New Code for a New Era in the Fight Against Doping in Sports: A Summary of the Main Changes in the 2015 WADA Code’, Global Sports Law and Taxation Reports, March 2014. Download HERE
- ‘Latest Changes to the 2015 WADA Code – Fairer, Smarter, Clearer… and not quite Finished [Addendum to the Article: ‘Does the World Anti-Doping Code Revision Live up to its Promises? A Preliminary Survey of the Main Changes in the Final Draft of the 2015 WADA Code’, Jusletter, 20 January 2014. Download HERE
- ‘Does the World Anti-Doping Code Revision Live up to its Promises?’, Jusletter, 11 November 2013. Download HERE
Marjolaine Viret and Emily Wisnosky:
- ‘2015 WADC: What Next? Priorities for the next revision’ (Workshop Tackling Doping in Sports 2016 Conference, London, 9-10 March 2016) Download HERE
- ‘The 2015 World Anti-Doping Code in Practice: IF Adoption’, World Sports Law Report, February 2015. Download HERE
- Evidence in Anti-Doping at the Intersection of Science & Law, Asser International Sports Law Series, 2016.
- ‘Role of Anti-Doping Laboratories in the Fight Against Doping’, Causa Sport, vol. 4 2014. (co-author)
- ‘How to Make Science and Law Work Hand in Hand in Anti-Doping’, Causa Sport, vol 2. 2014.
- Science and the law in anti-doping – uncomfortable bedfellows? September 3, 2015 Kings College, London.
Marjolaine Viret and Emily Wisnosky
- 2015 WADC: what next? – Priorities for the next revision, March 10, 2016 at Tackling Doping in Sports, London, England
- Does 2 + 2015 = 4 years?…Doing the Math Under the New WADC Sanctioning Regime, delivered on March 18, 2015 at Tackling Doping in Sports, London, England.
- Lunch & Learn: WADA Code 2015 – the Key Changes, delivered on December 11, 2013 at the Asser Institute, The Hague, The Netherlands. Download Summary HERE